- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo is a sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo that removes buildup while infusing hair with nourishing moisture.
- This paraben free shampoo for damaged hair is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles.
- Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter, this hair shampoo helps to strengthen damaged hair, chemically processed hair and heat styled hair.
- This cruelty-free shampoo helps revive damaged hair by gently cleansing and providing nourishing moisture.
- All Shea Moisture hair care products are sustainably produced and cruelty-free.
- Shea Moisture hair care products contain no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum.
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Repair Shampoo is a sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo that removes buildup, while infusing hair with nourishing moisture. This shampoo for damaged hair is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. This hair repair shampoo is formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter to help promote natural growth by strengthening damaged hair and chemically processed hair, reducing breakage and the resultant shedding. Peppermint Oil helps invigorate the scalp for a tingling experience. All Shea Moisture hair products are sustainably produced and cruelty-free, and contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum. How to Use: Apply to wet hair, gently massage from root to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, pair with Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Conditioner. SheaMoisture's Story: SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase, you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 5 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..